2017 Annual Report
In July, CMPAS surpassed its 30-year anniversary and released its 2017 Annual Report.
Among accomplishments in 2017, the Agency:
- Started selling subscriptions for its community solar project
- Negotiated two major new power contracts
- Procured more than $20 million in wholesale power supply
- Mapped several members’ distribution systems
- Developed resource plans for several members
- Assessed the financial viability of replacing a member’s hydroelectric generator
The CMMPA/CMPAS annual report also shines a light on how our utility-members power a brighter future for cities. This year’s report features stories about Sleepy Eye, Delano, Blue Earth, Janesville, Granite Falls, Kasson.
Review and download your copy:
2017 CMPAS Annual Report