CMMPA/CMPAS Board Elects New Officers
Every year, the CMMPA/CMPAS board elects representatives from its member cities to serve as officers. For the 2017-18 term, the board has elected:
● Tim Stoner, President (Blue Earth)
● Randy Eggert, Vice President (Kenyon)
● Crystal Johnson, Secretary (Granite Falls) (not pictured)
● Theresa Coleman, Treasurer (Kasson).
The new officers will take their roles following a strong 2015-2017 team that included:
● Wendy Meyer (Mountain Lake), President
● Tim Stoner, Vice President
● Dave Meyer (Glencoe), Secretary
● Randy Eggert (Kenyon), Treasurer.
Thank You to Our Board and All Our Members
CMPAS thanks all of its past and present officers and board members for their leadership.
CMMPA/CMPAS also appreciates the leadership and commitment of all of its member cities.
If you ever need anything at all, reach out and let us know.